Where is JLee??

Where is JLee??
Guangzhou, near Hong Kong


JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

milestones

JaLia is way beyond being "from China" in my mind. That girl is sharp and understands most of what you say to her. She is now a normal, "i'm 2 1/2 and I'll do it my way, when I want to" kid. She does say lots of things like, bye bye and tickel tickle but mostly repeats when she is prompted. So far her only interest in communicating to us is to tell and sign to us that she wants to "eat" or have "more" and she does that all day long. Last night she actually said night night and made the go-to-sleep sign. I wasn't sure she meant it so I picked her up and rocked her and she didn't try to get down. When I carried her off, she was fine with putting on her jammies and went right to sleep. yea.......... Now if I can break her of that horrible habit of whining over every little thing. It a little hard to communicate to her to slow down, think it over, work it out hahaha

No comments: