Where is JLee??

Where is JLee??
Guangzhou, near Hong Kong


JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

JaLia loves to swim
Relaxing
JaLia with her pop pop
JR, JL & JX getting the big one
The summer has been pretty uneventful. After a mad dash to find a school in the boys daycare area, the principle finagled the bus route and they got to stay at their old school. My dad was in town for the fall so I offered to drive him back to Florida with the three kids in tow. The trip was great and I can't wait to make it a twice-a-year event.
I don't know if it was a thanksgiving miracle or the fact that I spent a week straight with JaLia but the potty training "clicked" and her speech blossomed to several words together to make a real sentence.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nice to see these pictures of your family. Hope we can get together for the New Year.

Amy