Where is JLee??

Where is JLee??
Guangzhou, near Hong Kong


JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

Thursday, February 17, 2011

She's OUT

After the 12:49 summons to come down and speak to the Dr. I waited another 40minutes and then smiling nurse came by to say it everything was fine, JaLia was in ICU and I should wait at least 30-40 minutes more to see the Dr. and then they would be ready for me to see her. I told her if he was busy I could just go see my daughter but she wanted me to wait. Luckily he popped in a few minutes later, "everything went fine" he said. I went down to grab more coffee and lunch and 25 minutes later went to the Ped ICU to find her. The nurses wouldn't let me in so the janitor did ~haha They weren't ready for me and tried to kick me out but Dr Schamberger was with her. He said her pressure was back to normal levels and he was very happy. She is off the ventilator and woke up fine from the anastesia. I'm going to see her now.

2 comments:

David said...

Glad to hear that she is doing well. Praying for a speedy recovery and quick return home.

Amy said...

I am so happy that things went well. I cannot way to see you and meet JaLia. How long in the hospital?