Where is JLee??

Where is JLee??
Guangzhou, near Hong Kong


JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The last thing I wanted to eat in China was Subway!!

It was another great day. We had to get up early so we could go to the bank again. They take a real long time at the bank too, not just with US money but everybodies!!

We had to go back to the civil affairs office and say we were happy with our child and wanted to keep them. It was so great seeing all the new families!!

We had a small lunch and Jalia took a looong nap, when she got up (around 4:00) we went out for a stroll and I just grabbed a Subway for dinner. Hopefully when more people arrive they will want to venture out and eat at some local resturants. There aren't very many here on the compound and they don't seem to cater to English although they might when we get inside.

Jalia is a ball of fire. She breathes heavy, and I can't tell if it's the cold or her heart. She is very crouppy so hopefully that will go away soon. She eats well and Boys- she loves waffles, whale crackers and bananas. We also watched Power Rangers, Ben 10 and poke'mon in chinese. She has a constant look on her face like she has a joke and is waiting for you to catch on to it....

Well hopefully she will get sleepy soon, last night it was 9-930 before she went down. I am not sleeping well but we aren't doing anything so it's not like I'm worn down sitting in the hotel room. New camera batteries are dead already and I didn't bring spares so I need to get more and I'll try to send pictures..

2 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I can't wait for her to meet Lucy. They sound like two peas in a pod. :)