Where is JLee??

Where is JLee??
Guangzhou, near Hong Kong


JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday

We did the unceremonious red couch picture. The day is still cloudy and batteries are not strong enough to hold the flash ! Went to the open air museum, would of been nicer if it was a sunny day. Eva offered to take me to chinese resturant and then when I ordered, she told me she was leaving for a meeting.... haha It wasn't that good anyway. It is such a shame there is no GOOD food on this compound. They have some souviener shops but not like you would expect them to gear towards tourists. Anyway I'll pack tomorrow and get up real early Thursday for the long trip home. Since it's a week day I am hoping the flight will be not full.

No comments: