Where is JLee??

Where is JLee??
Guangzhou, near Hong Kong


JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday-Last Day in China

Wouldn't you know it, that last day and the sun came out. Yesterday we went to a museum of an old house, which is a big square with an open courtyard in the middle. It was cloudy so I didn't get many good pictures but it was a good ride back with lots of culture to see. Just started to get my bearings around here and it is time to leave.

I thought I would have more room in my suitcase without the orphanage gifts, but I guess I just filled them up with gifts for home. I also thought it best not to be short on diapers so I'm loaded up on those too.

I took JaLia to the park and she played hard. I usually keep her from a nap with all our running around but she passed out at 3pm so I need to wake her up so she will sleep tonight or let her sleep and wake her up early and hope she naps during our 7 HOUR layover in China. But I really want her to sleep on the 14 hour flight so I guess I should wake her up and let her cry in the room where I won't bother anyone. ~haha

2 comments:

David said...

Hope you have a good flight and she sleeps well.

Lisa said...

Have a good trip home!