Where is JLee??

Where is JLee??
Guangzhou, near Hong Kong


JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

Monday, January 31, 2011

I made it back....ALIVE

Now I know why my trip was so uneventful, the trip back was hell. I have to give a big shout out to Nikki and Bob, my Sooner Saviors!!!!. They hail from Edmond and I hope their daughter Brook is as thrilled with her new sister Bailey as my boys are with JaLia. They were on my flights from Guangzhou to Shanghai to Chicago and really helped out with the long layovers, baggage pick ups, security checks, customs and whats up with escalators at the gates?? I became a pro at getting that stroller up and down those escalators. While the trip over was great, we got sat in the middle of the 5 seat row on the way back. JaLia's foot was just small enough to fit under the armrest and she kick the lady next to us the whole way. I also figured out that she HATES seat belts. No matter how loose I made it, she fussed loudly. Unfortunately our evening flight from China was expecting turbulence so the seat belt needed to be left on and dinner was delayed over an hour. Luckily I had packed LOTS of snacks and that was the only thing that kept her quiet. I got back to a sick husband, so we were all miserable, all weekend. Sunday, just when I was getting to feel human again, I discovered the boys had Lice and then JaLia caught Jesse's flu.

1 comment:

David said...

WELCOME HOME!! It sounds like you had a great homecoming party. Hope everyone gets well soon!