Where is JLee??

Where is JLee??
Guangzhou, near Hong Kong


JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

JaLia Willa Worsena Howell

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday

Sunday: Still cloudy, I went to early mass (all in chinese) and spoke with the priest beforehand. We took a trip to the zoo and my chinese batteries lasted about 20 minutes. JaLia was a real pill today, wouldn't drink anything all day. Wouldn't put on her hat, blanket, sit in stroller or walk by herself. She just wanted to be held. She wasn't happy but I made her take a nap. Now I will never get her to sleep.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

JaLia is adorable and looks very bright and determined. Hope the rest of your trip is sunny in every way.

Po Po and Pop Pop said...

Glad to see JaLia wearing the pink hat. Surprised she has not acted up before. Hope she is not getting sick. Po Po making chicken and noodles; wish you were here

David (Mr. President) said...

I have been reading your blogs and it sounds like all is going well.